I seem to be asking myself that question… “What will I do in 2013?” And the more I think about it, I keep thinking of things to add to my list.
1. Learn a new skill – I’ve been wanting to learn to knit, but have never made the move – so, I figure 2013 is the time to try it!
2. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Enjoy life more. If I don’t clean my entire house every week – the world will not end. And if it takes me two weeks to pack away my Christmas decorations, well that’s just fine.
3. Relax – I’m definitely learning this, as I recover from the flu. If I’m tired on the weekend – I’ll grab a book or magazine and go put my feet up
4. Be kind to others. It doesn’t cost a thing, but boy can it make or break someone’s day.
5. Be thankful for what I have. I feel that l’ve always tried to give thanks for what I have, but maybe as I get older I realize just how lucky I am for the people in my life, a roof over my head, my family… Let’s just say I have a lot for which to be thankful.
6. Give to others – Whether it’s through time, a monetary donation or goods – I want to give back and really want to make this a big part of my 2013.
7. Laugh – I need to not take myself so seriously.
We’ll see where all of it leads me.
Until next time – I wish all of you a fabulous New Year and much happiness in 2013!